Current Adventures

Welcome to my little world! You can expect to see new projects, current projects, and future projects posted on my blog. My light design portfolio, light design resume, and collaborators are all available down at your right.



CURRENT ADVENTURES

Attending San Francisco State University

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Unraveling The Spectrum - Dance Showcase 2011

An NDNU Muves Production
Notre Dame de Namur Theatre & Dance Department 
Director: Coleen Lorenz 
Light Designer: Jennifer Salmeron 
Photography: Richard Rossi 

Love The Way You Lie Part II
Choreographer: Stefanie Crounse

Inner Most Light
Choreographer: Mayra Romero

It was an amazing experience working with my Lighting & Electrics Class! It was definitely an educational learning curve to teach and mentor my fellow peers in the design process. Along with teaching them to program our light board, I also was able to teach them how to use our new MAC 250 smart lights. When you teach others, you really know how much you actually know. Again, thank you to our Lighting & Electrics teacher R. Dutch Fritz for overseeing our production and Will Springhorn for all the support and trouble shooting! I cannot wait to see how we evolve the company even further into 2012! 

Until Next...

1 comment:

  1. This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion, thank you.
    Flush Mount Lights

    ReplyDelete