Current Adventures

Welcome to my little world! You can expect to see new projects, current projects, and future projects posted on my blog. My light design portfolio, light design resume, and collaborators are all available down at your right.



CURRENT ADVENTURES

Attending San Francisco State University

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Noises Off! - NDNU Theatre Spring Production 2011


Recently finished the production of Noises Off!
Notre Dame de Namur University Theatre & Dance Department
Director: Michael Elkins
Scenic Design: R. Dutch Fritz
Light Design: Jennifer Salmeron
Photography: Richard Rossi

Ian Hazdovac, Morgan Lewis, Margaret Gorrell, John Paul Manfredi, Nicole Rodrigues, John Babin
(actors from left to right)
Ian Hazdovac, Margaret Gorrell, Morgan Lewis, John Paul Manfredi
(actors from left to right)

Morgan Lewis and John Babin
It was a joy to work on my first main stage production as a Light Designer. I learned many lessons along the way and this is just the beginning. A special thank you to Will Springhorn and R. Dutch Fritz for all the mentoring through the process. I will now be focusing on only Light Design. I am also beginning my journey to find a graduate program.

Until next...

1 comment:

  1. thanks for this usefull article, waiting for this article like this again.
    Wall Lights

    ReplyDelete