Current Adventures

Welcome to my little world! You can expect to see new projects, current projects, and future projects posted on my blog. My light design portfolio, light design resume, and collaborators are all available down at your right.



CURRENT ADVENTURES

Attending San Francisco State University

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Dancin' Halloween Style: Fall 2010 Dance Showcase

An NDNU Muves Production
Notre Dame de Namur University Theatre & Dance Department
Director: Coleen Lorenz
Light Design: Jennifer Salmeron
Photography: Claire Karoly

Struggle
Choreographer:: Laura Hill

Struggle
Choreographer: Laura Hill

Embodied
Choreographer: Jennifer Salmeron

The Asylum
Choreographer: Mayra Romero

Descent Into Delirium
Choreographer: Hayley Rae Hart

Shirk
Choreographer: Oumou Ly

Puttin On The Ritz
Choreographer: Coleen Lorenz

What a fun production to work on! My first main stage dance show and it was quite the challenge to work with so many choreographers. I am very proud of the NDNU Dance Company for putting on a great show. Can't wait till the Spring Semester to see what they have coming up next.

Until next...

1 comment:

  1. Hey what a brilliant post I have come across and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this. Thank you very much and will look for more postings from you.
    Flush Mount Lights

    ReplyDelete