Current Adventures

Welcome to my little world! You can expect to see new projects, current projects, and future projects posted on my blog. My light design portfolio, light design resume, and collaborators are all available down at your right.



CURRENT ADVENTURES

Attending San Francisco State University

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Beard Of Avon & Proof!


Hello Everyone!

Little update on what is going on in my theatre world. I have been working closely with Jenny Earlywine on makeup and wigs for Beard of Avon by Amy Freed. We have been looking at the Elizabethan Era, styling and decorating multiple wigs since this show requires many quick changes. I have also been dabbling in the costume realm with Barbara Kassal fitting actors and learning the secrets behind a seventeen second quick change. I have been working closely with Will Springhorn once again hanging lights and learning more about the electrician's aspect of lights. Not to mention the weightlifting workout you get during hanging the plot. Check out our flyer down below for dates and times to come see it!


In other news, I have been working on an outside project as Light Designer with The Bell Jar Theatre Company. It has been a very educational expereince to work with director Suzanne Birrell on her take of Proof by David Auburn where she explores the lines of genius and madness. Please take a look at the website below for dates and ticket information.

Kevin Copps as Robert. Photo by Chuck Jones
http://belljartheatre.com

Until Next...


1 comment:

  1. Aw, man, I'd be there in a second if I wasn't all the way out here. But it sounds exciting!

    ReplyDelete