Current Adventures

Welcome to my little world! You can expect to see new projects, current projects, and future projects posted on my blog. My light design portfolio, light design resume, and collaborators are all available down at your right.



CURRENT ADVENTURES

Attending San Francisco State University

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Meritorious Achievement Award - Noises Off!

I am very please to report that the John F. Kennedy Center for Performing Arts has awarded me a Certificate of Merit. This award was given to to me for my Light Design of Noises Off! at Notre Dame de Namur University. I worked very closely with the Director Mike Elkins (Department Chair), Scenic Designer R. Dutch Fritz (Technical Director), and Mentor Will Springhorn (Resident Light Designer). This production was a great accomplishment for our season, I cannot wait to see what we pull out next!

loved how they surprised me by leaving it in my mail box!
Until Next...

1 comment: