Current Adventures

Welcome to my little world! You can expect to see new projects, current projects, and future projects posted on my blog. My light design portfolio, light design resume, and collaborators are all available down at your right.



CURRENT ADVENTURES

Attending San Francisco State University

Sunday, August 8, 2010

The House Of Sweet Deception

Hello Hello!

New production, new profession! I am working on a new show called "The House Of Sweet Deception" which is a musical tale of Hansel & Gretel. This time around I am working on some crazy fantastic makeup and hair designs! I have some great new and old performers to work with and they have been great sports about my outlandish designs. So to give you a little insight here are some photos of the makeup, hair, and costumes from our first dress/tech rehearsal. Please take a look at the flyer above and see if you can make a performance, if not there is always preview night!

Mrs. Jenny Earlywine as The Owl
Her hair just talked to me :)

The Raven (George), The Snake (Jessica), and The Woodpecker (Jeff)

The Fox (Neal), The Skunk (Erin), and The Bear (Joe)

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE PHOTOS! THANKS FOR CHECKING IN AND I HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment