Current Adventures

Welcome to my little world! You can expect to see new projects, current projects, and future projects posted on my blog. My light design portfolio, light design resume, and collaborators are all available down at your right.



CURRENT ADVENTURES

Attending San Francisco State University

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Uniting a Starving World....Dancing Beyond



I will be a performer this time around! How very exciting for me to finally try the other side of theatre. The 2010 Spring Dance Showcase featuring the NDNU Dance department will be taking place this coming weeked. The show has been named: "Uniting a Starving World....Dancing Beyond"
It will be running Thursday, April 29, 30, & May 1 2010 at 7:30pm. Tickets are FREE for Students and $10 for everyone else. Please contact the NDNU Box Office for tickets (650.508.3456). I hope that you all can come!

No comments:

Post a Comment